The amazing red cabbage stir fry (to serve with coucous or rice)
- 1/2 head of red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized red oignon, chopped
- 1/2 head of broccoli, seperated
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 25-30 green beans, quartered
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp grilled sesame oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup tamari
- On a medium sized skillet, add a splash of olive oil and add cabbage. Cook on medium for approximately 5 minutes.
- When the cabbage starts to tenderize, add apple cider vinegar, honey and mix. Set aside.
- On a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil on medium. Add oignon, broccoli, red pepper, green beans, sautee until beans are crunchy and tender.
- Add sesame oil, tamari, apple cider vinegar and cabbage to the large skillet/wok and thoroughly mix.
- Let simmer for 4-5 minutes and serve.
I had this for dinner tonight and absolutely loved it. There’s so much color to this dish, not to mention it combines really well with couscous. Enjoy!